Since Stephenie Meyer is a fat lard, it's not surprising that many analogies and metaphors have to do with food.If you find one please post it for the lulz.
- Edward's eyes are "buttery golden".
- A boy at lunch has "honey blond" hair.
- The Voltuuri's eyes are "burgundy" which may or may not be a reference to wine. Seeing as how SMeyer is a Mormon, it's probably the latter.
- Bella's skin is "peach" according to Jacob.
- Jacob's skin is "russet" (a kind of apple) (also a kind of potato, which equals french fries... hmm, quite likely.)
- Quil has "chocolate brown" fur. (Side note: most ridiculous part in Eclipse was when even Sam compared Quil's fur to chocolate. "And your chocolate fur reflects what? How sweet you are?" Dear God.)
- Renesmee has "creamy" skin and "milk chocolate" eyes.
- Edward stepped out into the "buttery sunlight".
- Bella's eyes are "milk chocolate brown" according to
herself Edward Alice JacobEVERY FUCKING PERSON EVER IN THE DAMN BOOKS.
- Jasper has "honey blond" hair, according to the illustrated guide.