"Speshul" (special) is what Bella is. Since Renesmee is her daughter, she will most likely grow up to be speshul like her mother. Edward is speshul too, but in the guy way.
To Be Speshul, The Girl Must...Edit
- Whine and bitch constantly and with no end, even when something good happens.
- Example: WAH! I GOT A NEW TRUCK!; WAH! EVERY GUY LOVES ME!; WAH! THE GUY I'VE KNOWN FOR A MONTH LEFT! and on and on...
- Ignore all her friends who aren't meyerpires or meyerwolves.
- Constantly tell herself that she's ugly/plain, even if she's gorgeous.
- Let her boyfriend handle everything.
- Cook and clean for her male family members. They're men, so they deserve to be waited on because she's just a woman.
- Break the poor hearts of anyone who claims to love her.
- Be super-angsty.
- Have no goals outside of getting married to her speshul boyfriend because who wants to do anything with their life?
- Hate anyone who DARE challenge her super-speshulness!
- Annoy everyone.
- Be ridiculously stupid to the point of sheer recklessness.
- Be extremely klutzy because that's so cute.
To Be Speshul, The Guy Must...Edit
- Be emo.
- Say cheesy things to his girlfriend.
- Example: "You are my life now."
- Constantly say everything is too dangerous.
- Be very, very emo.
- Write lullabies (seriously).
Be controlling and abusive protective and romantic
emo super "deep" (read: plays the piano) and mysterious.
- Run away from all his problems
- Never fight; fighting could damage his hot face
- Be emo-licious.
- Wear purple eye shadow under his eyes, so it looks like he doesn't sleep AND DOESN'T WEAR MAKEUP AT ALL.
- Be very very very very very very very very emo. Seriously.
- Wear glitter ALL DA TIME.
- Have messed up hair ALL DA TIME.
- If he ever leaves his girlfriend, he will stay alive until he thinks (s)he is dead. Then he will go all suicide mode.
- Lack a personality, because looks are more important.
- Did we mention being emo?
Speshul people only date other speshul people. So if you're speshul like Mary-Sue Bella and Gary-Stu Edward, don't waste it on some unworthy unspeshul human!
Related Articles Edit
Things We Learned From Twilight