Twilogic is Logic's stalker.
The spawning of TwilogicEdit
When Twilight was just created, the disease (known as the "Twisease") spread into the air off of the book. The light that radiated off of Logic and Common Sense confused the airborne Twisease, making it think Twilight was totally correct and that everything made sense in the book, and that there were no plot holes. And Twilogic was spawned.
How to Catch TwilogicEdit
Once someone becomes a Twilight fan, the Logic and Common Sense in their brain is replaced with Twilogic, which covers all the books and DVDs. Twilogic will start to infect the Logic in your brain if you do any of the following things:
- Writing/Reading too many Twilight fanfictions that have the same grammar and style as Twilight itself
- Reading Twilight
- Watching the Twilight movies
- Talking to Twitards for extended periods of time
- Visiting Forks, Washington and taking the "Twilight Tour"
- Visiting Volterra, Italy and taking the "New Moon Tour"
How to Tell if You're Starting to Believe TwilogicEdit
- You start to agree with SMeyer's failsy sentences
- You feel an urge to put sparkles all over yourself (unless you already did that before, in which case ignore that symptom)
- You start to think "Fiction doesn't have to be realistic"
- You start to think Edward isn't abusive
- You start to think Bella has the personality SMeyer meant for her to have
If You Start to Believe TwilogicEdit
If you find yourself starting to believe Twilogic, hit yourself over the head with a heavy object. Repeatedly.
How to Prevent TwilogicEdit
See these pages to help protect yourself:
- Twilight, The Movie (see above)
- Bella (so you won't think she's smart or perfect or anything else SMeyer thinks she is)
- Edward Cullen (see above)